Universalia est à la recherche d’un.e assistant.e de projet à temps plein, avec d’excellentes capacités de communications en français ET en anglais.
General Project Support, including:
• Responding to, and managing requests from clients and team members, related to:
- Relationship management (e.g. scheduling meetings, follow-up communications, etc.);
- Planning and logistics (organizing interviews, time management; file management; travel management, etc.);
- Data management (organising documents, version management, report preparation, editing, etc.),
• Coordinating with the relevant team leader or consultant to ensure that any requests are satisfactorily carried out;
• Responding in a timely manner to extensive ad-hoc requests from project teams; and
• Performing a range of additional administrative tasks.
Remote Interview Scheduling, which is a key part of project-related support, including:
• Communicating in a timely manner with previously identified stakeholders on behalf of the project team, to arrange (remote/virtual and eventually in-person) interviews and meetings;
• Managing the calendars of the project team members, as related to scheduling;
• Troubleshooting technical issues related to interviews that are cancelled, rescheduled, or otherwise do not go ahead as planned; and
• Creating and maintaining interview logs and communicating the status of interview scheduling to the project team as and when needed.
Administrative Support for the EnSeCT Practice Lead, including:
• Calendar and correspondence management;
• Administration of contracts and documents;
• Assisting with travel arrangements and expense claiming; and
• Other practice administration tasks, as required.
General Administrative Support, including:
• Managing the administrative aspects related to human resources and the onboarding of new staff;
• Reception duties, including answering the phone, taking messages and transferring calls as appropriate; and
• Office management tasks, including maintaining supply of consumables and liaising with maintenance and technical support staff.
• consumables and liaising with maintenance and technical support staff.
Professional competencies as demonstrated by:
• Problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for finding creative solutions
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
• Ability to respond to emails and requests promptly and accurately
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills in both English and French. A third language is an asset (Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, German, etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
• Familiarity with web-based communications platforms, i.e. Zoom, Skype and MS Teams
• Experience in preparing visuals and graphics to support reporting, including use of PPT, LucidChart, and other programs.
Professional experience and academic background:
• An undergraduate university degree in a relevant field
• Three years’ relevant experience in project or administrative assistance/support
• Previous experience in consulting firms, familiarity with international development and humanitarian assistance, and/or evaluation consultancy, will be considered an asset.
Personal competencies as demonstrated by:
• A demonstrated passion for the job and stamina to work in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility and resilience
• Ability and willingness to participate constructively and effectively in decision-making processes
• Strong inter-cultural communication
• Unquestioned integrity.
In addition to strong interpersonal and communication skills, the successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to teamwork, as well as alignment with Universalia’s core values of respect, equity, integrity, innovation, and excellence in delivering services that support our clients in their progress towards meeting the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The salary range for this position is: CAD 40-45K per annum, pro rated.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications, by 30 April 2021, please submit a cover letter (up to one page) and your CV in confidence by email to:
Subject: Project & Administrative Support
To learn more about Universalia, please consult: www.universalia.co
© 2021 Société québécoise d'évaluation de programme (SQÉP) | Tous droits réservés. | Conception Web : ViGlob
Nous utilisons les cookies afin de fournir les services et fonctionnalités proposés sur notre site et afin d’améliorer l’expérience de nos utilisateurs. Parmi ces cookies, ceux qui sont jugés nécessaires au fonctionnement du site sont stockés sur votre ordinateur ou sur tout autre appareil.
Nous utilisons aussi des cookies tiers qui nous permettent de mieux comprendre l’utilisation que vous faites de notre site web. Ces cookies seront stockés sur votre appareil seulement si vous y consentez en cliquant sur «J’accepte ».
Vous pouvez toujours les désactiver ultérieurement mais votre expérience de navigation sur notre site pourrait s’en trouver affectée.